|Job Ref:||28649BR||Employer:||Black & Veatch||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Colorado||City:||Denver||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 01:02|
Responsible for all clerical duties associated with a field material control office, including maintenance of the material/inventory management system. This position is typically an office or warehouse position with significant interface requirements with discipline Construction, Engineering, Scoping and potential contact with client representatives. Assist Materials Manager with receipt and issuance of materials. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Filing, posting, and preparation of documents and forms.
• Monitor warehouse or distribution facility inventory levels
• Maintaining site material needs including expediting as necessary.
• Coordinate with Subcontractors site material pickup at warehouse. • Manage material returns and RMA process.
• Data entry into material/inventory management system.
• Other clerical duties as required.
• Assist Materials Manager as needed.
• Responsible for proper filing of all material related documents within project filing system.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
This is a contract position lasting approximately 6 months with the potential to go permanent if business necessitates.
Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
Preferred Job Qualifications
BA or BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, Technical / Engineering, Construction Management or related field (preferred).
Relevant experience may be substituted for a degree. Procurement, Material Coordination, Forecast/Demand Planning and/or Construction Experience preferred.
We prefer candidates local to the Denver area for this position.
• Proficient Attention to Detail
• Proficient Communication - Written and Oral
• Proficient Computer - Database and MS Office
• Basic Contract Comprehension
• Strong Data Entry
• Proficient Mathematics
• Proficient Organizing Data
• Basic Problem Solving
• Basic Schedule and Planning Understanding
• Action oriented
• Communicates effectively
• Customer focus
• Drives results
• Situational adaptability
• Manages ambiguity
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females