|Job Ref:||CA_38639||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wallingford||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the cleaning Supervisor to provide an efficient and professional cleaning service that meets the client requirements by supporting the cleaning operatives in the day to day issues.
• Ensure a professional and agreed service to the client
• Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
• Inform cleaning supervisor when stock requires replenishing
• Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
• Undertake training and development as required and use your own expertise to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
Additional Role Information
This position will be based at the South Oxon Day Services (Monday to Friday) and Library (Monday to Saturday) in Wallingford working 10 hours per week with.
Work shift times will be discussed at the interview stage.