|Job Ref:||CA_39045||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northwood||Address:||Post Code:||SY12||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:05|
Purpose of Role
• Northwood HQ is a Primary Military Headquarters and the Motor Transport (MT) driver is to provide a professional chauffer driven service of both Civilian and Military staff up to VIP.
• A high level of security clearance is required.
• All MT services are to be delivered in accordance with both MOD and or Civilian regulations at all times.
• Working as part of the MT team reporting to the Transport Planner and Controller (TPC).
• This post holder will be expected to contribute towards the performance, growth and profitability of the business
• A flexible 12 week shift pattern of 37.5 between 00:01 hrs and 23:59 hrs Monday to Friday to include one Saturday and one Sunday shift over this period.
• Project an excellent image when dealing with customers.
• To liaise and take instructions from the line manager in a professional manner.
• Display a sound knowledge of the contractual requirements for the role.
• To comply with Health and Safety and Environmental legislation.
• Promote and Maintain the Carillion Values.
Additional Role Information
• Clean full driving licence
• Category “ D1 “ manual licence with no (101) restriction
• Driver CPC Qualification card
• PSV category “ D “ manual licence
• Computer skills
• Driving Experience
• Experience working within a civilian contractor, outsourced, services MT Section