|Job Ref:||204378651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Graphic Design Engineer|
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a 2D & 3D Designer to join a growing Creative Brand Experience agency. They create, manage and produce live events & exhibitions for high profile clients around the world and are looking for an ambitious mind to collaborate throughout our creative process.
The suitable applicant should have creative eye for info-graphics, typography and the gird, proposing techniques and layout to help our pitches to stand out to big brands. The role may also include the creation of bespoke artwork for exhibition stands and live event stage sets so overall a fluency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is compulsory.
The applicant should also have an understanding of printing methods, with an ambition to learn about the products and materials used in exhibitions & event industry to streamline our production processes. The role will also be involved in our marketing communications and campaigns, so you will need to demonstrate an understanding of advertising concepts and strong communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop existing and new skills, producing work for well-known brands across a range of industries
• Design and produce creative led designs for exhibitions and events.
• Working alongside a team of contractors who have been in the event business for years to develop effective designs for branded exhibition stands.
• Produce detailed drawings that can be used for pricing and construction.
• Event and Exhibition project management services to corporate and agency clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Degree level in an Event, Marketing, Advertising, Communications.
• Excellent communication, information management and time management skills.
• IT Skills; not mandatory, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe CS5 suite, Illustrator, In-Design, and web related technical ability. The ability to understand/work with a range of software platforms such as CAD to be used with our machine.
• Driving Licence Preferable.
• Ambition, flexibility, confidence and a proactive and creative approach. The ability to communicate at a high level with business clients.
• Creativity, imagination and a desire to support a wide range of tasks growing with a small business. A willingness to take on responsibility and use initiative to ensure we meet all service levels applicable to our business client base.
• Prepared to get involved at all levels of the business, self-motivated and proactive.
If you feel this position matches your experience and background please submit your CV as directed, if you wish to know more about the position please contact Peter Davies on (Apply online only)