|Job Ref:||204690577||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:14|
Shift Technician (Building Services) |
NG Bailey is the UK`s leading independent engineering, rail, IT and facilities services business with a deserved reputation for excellence. We offer integration from the outset of a project, from planning and design through the supply chain, to offsite manufacture, installation and maintenance.
NG Bailey`s Facilities Services division provides operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive fabric maintenance to many blue-chip clients. These include national mobile response, manned residential site services, critical services and energy management.
Position: Shift Technician
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: DuPont 12 hour shift pattern
About the Role:
The Shift Technician is responsible for tasks related to the output from the site Energy Centre; a purpose built power and services plant with a variety of systems including combined heat plants, boilers, anaerobic digesters and water treatment technologies, ammonia based refrigeration systems and LV / HV power supplies, et al.
- Routine and reactive maintenance.
- Operate, diagnose and repair equipment and systems within NG Bailey (Facilities Services) contractual obligations on site.
- Work independently and as part of a wider team on a DuPont 12 hour shift basis representing NG Bailey Facilities Services in a professional manner, in accordance with given instructions, safe working practices and method statements.
- Take the proactive approach to manage energy throughout the buildings.
- Liaise with appropriate sub-contractors during the course of outsourced support services to the Energy Centre as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Attend training courses as required, which may require some overnight stays.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a minimum of or working towards:
- City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 / AM1 / AM2.
- City & Guilds 1788 - Mechanical Maintenance.
- City & Guilds 9861 - Plumbing and Heating.
It would also be desirable, but not essential for candidates to have:
- Related L8 qualifications.
- City & Guilds 2394 - Test & Inspect.
- CHP / Boiler / AD or Biogas / RO Plant operator or maintainer experience.
Rewards, Training & Benefits:
NG Bailey employees enjoy a competitive salary, structured training and a range of flexible benefits. Engineers will join a strong, ambitious and determined team based in outstanding surroundings with measurable career progression and on-going training and development.
You may have experience of the following: Shift Technician, Building Services, Engineering, Reactive Maintenance, Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Facilities Services, Maintenance Technician, Plumbing, Heating, Mechanical Maintenance, Plant Operator etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications