|Job Ref:||204690745||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
BPS World are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst (Process Specialist) based in Hatfield to join a rapidly growing organisation who provide high quality services to their customers. |
As the Business Process Specialist you will be responsible for business process development including process re-engineering. We are looking for a Business Analyst who is able to work with a variety of stakeholders in defining requirements and in essence eliciting requirements from the business and working with them in prioritising them, they maybe writing functional specifications, writing training materials or other documentation. Candidates must have experience in mapping business processes.
This role ideally needs a real people person, an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and someone who is confident - able to run/facilitate workshops, sometimes with difficult people. If you are ISEB / BCE qualification that would be ideal.
Key responsibilities in the role are:
- Working with teams within Wholesale Operations to define the as-is process and to-be processes using BPMN notation
- Analysing and updating existing business processes
- Identifying and engaging with stakeholders at all levels to help define the project scope and requirements and ensure the requirements are prioritised
- Adhering to our programme and project delivery process
- Completion of high quality documentation as necessary for each request/project such as Business Requirements Document, Business Case and Benefits Profile.
- Defining the scope, gathering requirements and their validation throughout the project life-cycle
- Validating and translating the business requirements
- Quality assurance of other Business Analyst and third party supplier deliverables
As the Business Process Analyst, you will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Ideally BCS/ISEB certification or equivalent
- Extensive experience in producing and delivering prioritised Business Requirements, Business Process Models, Use Case Models and Descriptions, Data Models
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst on multiple projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with the ability to communicate with business stakeholders in English at all levels
- Preferably Six sigma qualified
- Microsoft Office experience: Word, Excel, Visio
- Strong personality , self-motivated, diligent work ethic
For more info pls call Kelly @ BPS or apply now