|Job Ref:||204690798||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London Based with regular travel across the UK||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Commission + Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:14|
Monitoring Solutions Sales Manager|
Commission + Car/Allowance + Pension
Home based - UK WIDE - Head Office based in London
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with over 30 years` specialist experience in innovative energy efficiency technologies and a complete range of water management.
The Monitoring Sales Manager will be able to contribute and drive sales for monitoring and control solution in the water treatment industry.
• You will promote and achieve sales for monitoring and control solutions;
• Involved in the technical development to promote water compliance and sustainability within a range of industries and sectors;
• You will be responsible for preparing client quotations, proposals and technical presentations - through client meetings across all the UK;
• Regular updates on pipeline through Sales department activities and from Cross-Sell from existing customers accounts;
• Reach a sales target of £100,000 in the first year, as well as achieve 10 new business development meetings per month;
• Provide after sales support to clients and liaise with the internal technical resource;
• Maintaining a constant record with feedbacks on the products, technical requirements, etc.;
• Other ad-hoc projects.
• HND or Degree Educated or with appropriate professional qualifications or minimum 5 years` within Technical Sales environments;
• Proficient Customer Relationship Management usage;
• IT competent - MS Packages (PowerPoint especially)
• Technical: A sound understanding of water systems in commercial applications;
• Technical: An understanding of electrical systems in the build environment;
• Exceptional sales and customer service skills
• Extensive experience in account management (in possession of own portfolio of customers);
• Clean full driving licence;
• Willing to undertake extensive travel with the requirement to stay overnight (circa 5 nights per month).
• Knowledge of ACOP L8 Legionella control and the water treatment;
• Familiar with cooling systems, steam boilers, closed systems, etc.;
If you are interested in learning more or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Andreea Husaru.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible, at all times and if you require any reasonable adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process then please do not hesitate to ask