|Job Ref:||204690897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:14|
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Location Basildon - Office based and full time. Occasional travel required to sites throughout the UK.
My client is the sole distributor of an award winning duct system working primarily within commercial office space and also; medical, high-end residential and listed buildings. They actively challenge traditional thinking for HVAC systems and work closely with consultants, architects, contractors and home owners.
- Accurately survey, design, price and build comprehensive quotations for a diverse range of air conditioning, heating, ventilation and air purification projects.
- Provide technical support to clients including end users, consultants, architects, contractors and sales agents.
- Establish and maintain great working relationships with clients, contractors and agents to understand and anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations.
- A strong technical understanding of air conditioning, ventilation, pipework, heating, electrics and design principles.
- Previous experience in HVAC estimator role.
- Proficient computer and application skills - Word, Excel, AutoCAD.
- Strong organisation, administration, prioritisation and problem-solving skills.
- An eye for detail and an advocate of systems.
- Excellent communication skills in all areas (telephone, in-person and written).
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple deadlines and deliver quotations in line with customer expectations.
If you`re interested in this very attractive opportunity and you have the relevant experience then please forward your CV or give myself, Jordan Seedall, a call on the contact details provided