|Job Ref:||204690295||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£23500 - £25500/annum + Bonuses And Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:14|
White Goods Engineer - London - £23,500 - £25,500/ annum + bonuses and benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Large worldwide company (Over 8,500 employees - Over 200 of which are UK engineers.)
* A thriving manufacturer.
* Earned a reputation for being specialists in market-leading domestic and electrical appliances.
* Established over 40 years' ago.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
* Happy to cover ? and/or the surrounding areas.
* Experience in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
* Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
* Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
* Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (F-GAS or R600).
HOW? Will you be working?
* Field based, completing 8-10 calls per day.
* Reporting to the area manager.
* Overtime available but not compulsory.
WHY? Should you apply?
* Benefits - Pension scheme - fuel card - tools - uniform - phone - laptop.
* 28 days annual leave.
* Progression opportunities.
* Commission scheme for add on sales (not targeted).
* Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
* Industry winners of the Domestic and General Total Excellence and Quality Aware 3 years' running.
* Opportunities to acquire gas safe qualifications.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button