|Job Ref:||204690351||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Main Responsibilities / Duties Include|
• Complete all statutory and non-statutory PPM in accordance with annual PPM planners and task instruction sets.
• Ensure all site log books are kept up to date with the relevant information and certification.
• To identify maintenance needs and produce technical reports on equipment.
• To be available to respond & repair any reactive calls raised through the Service desk and provide relevant task information to the Facilities team to ensure all jobs are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and within the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• To read, understand and work to generic site PPM risk assessments and method statements (RAMS), completing any additional RAMS for any large works not covered or a point of work general risk assessments for smaller tasks.
• Complete all works to a high standard and quality procedures.
• Supervise/escort subcontractors whilst on site ensuring they follow security procedures, ensuring work to their RAMs and within Cofely safe working procedures.
• When requested, be available for emergency call-outs for the site and following a reasonable request, be available to work overtime to accommodate site requirements.
• The timely completion of all company forms and statutory documentation, including record keeping and technical reporting
• To comply with the requirements of the Company's Policies and Procedures
• Assist other members of the team where multi person tasks are required.
• To identify areas for energy saving, improvements across the site
• Wear company provided uniforms at all times and be of a smart and presentable appearance.
• City & Guilds/ONC Electrical Installation/Maintenance or recognised equivalent qualification HV TRAINED
• Qualified to ISS 17th Edition Regulations
• City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Test
• Inspection and Testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing) BS2377
• Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential)
• IPAF Powered Access Licence (preferable but not essential)
• PASMA (preferable but not essential)
• First aid trained (preferable but not essential)
• Be computer literate, including operation of Handheld PDA
• Maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment
• Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment (preferable but not essential)
• Fault finding and diagnosis of HVAC equipment
• Operation and interrogation of BMS
• Understanding of fire protection systems
• Knowledge in building fabric repairs