|Job Ref:||204690381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£60000 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
Job position: Commercial manager|
Location: Heathrow, Middlesex
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
I am currently looking to recruit a Commercial Manager for a project based at Heathrow Airport. You will be working with a global, market leading Engineering and Construction Support business. Their work is innovative and cutting edge. In return you will be working with a leading global engineering organisation that really focuses on supporting and developing their staff.
As a Commercial Manager your main responsibilities will be:
* You will be the strategic lead on project management of commercial strategies and will work closely with the procurement team.
* You will manage the commercial framework agreements and the commercial review of contractor delivery.
* Conduct estimating, risk & value management of projects during the project life-cycle, recommending appropriate mitigating actions on commercial/risk events at the earliest opportunity.
* Lead the negotiation of all prices under existing contracts/framework agreements (including the negotiation of target costs) and fully participate in the associated Quantitative Risk Assessment and Value Management Workshops
* Lead the commercial team in the management of all live projects.
* Keeping an organised time scale of the project development is a key role to this position
* Adjust evaluations to provide any required changes and recommend an alternative plan
* Represent the company in a presentable and professional manner
* Relevant degree preferred however not essential
* Knowledge and understanding of industry best practice
My client is keen to move quickly and review all applications ASAP. Please apply online for immediate consideration.
* If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Wassim Saffiedeen on (Apply online only) or submit your CV to (url removed).
* I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical recruitment are a specialist multi branched recruitment consultancy covering the full spectrum of temporary and permanent staffing within the technical sector. We specialise in innovative recruitment solutions for some of the UK's most high profile businesses, offering a complete service to employers and candidates for all aspects of temporary and permanent work.
We believe it is vital to understand your industry to best understand your requirements, so we have structured our business into specialist divisions, each with their own dedicated areas of expertise.
These Divisions include - Automation, Airports, FMCG, Manufacturing, Building Services, M&E Trades and Transportation.
Our experienced consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you successful find the position you are searching for.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with there details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy