|Job Ref:||204690411||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£22500 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
My client is looking to recruit a Toolmaking CNC Operative on a permanent basis. |
Main Purpose and Objectives of Position
* To ensure that production tooling is assembled to the correct standard, with regards to quality of build and timescale.
* To ensure that all CNC machinery, programmes and programming is maintained, written and completed to the required standard and within time constraints
* To ensure that all duties are completed to the required standard and within time constraints.
* To ensure that safe and legal products are manufactured in accordance with the BRC/IoP Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials and Thermoform Limited Quality System, using product drawing and technical documentation.
Includes all toolmaking related operations within Thermoform Limited.
* Ensure that all documentation relevant to the role is completed accurately and in full.
* To keep the work area clean, tidy and free of heath and safety hazards.
* To operate toolroom machinery in a safe manner, complying with correct operating procedures.
* To provide cover for sampling activies as required.
* Provide additional help throughout the Company as required.
To apply for the role please email your CV
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion