|Job Ref:||204691025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Devizes||Address:||Post Code:||SN10||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:14|
JOB TITLE - Systems Project Manager|
Location - Devizes
Are you an experiences Systems Engineer/Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
My client are looking to recruit a Systems Project Manager for their Engineering business located in the heart of Wiltshire. They are a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Their products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations.
The company's comprehensive line of products is used by workers around the world in a broad range of markets, including the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, the fire service, the construction industry, mining, and the military.
The role of Systems Project Manager will responsible for defining, initiating, planning, managing and controlling our client's portfolio projects, managing the complete project life cycle within budget and on time.
* Define the scope of projects
* Support the sales team during the project tender stages, providing technical support and specifications mark up, cost estimates, feasibility studies, drawings including 3rd party products in line with customer / sales enquiry
* Support the after sales team during implementation phase
* Produce Quotations
* Create a detailed work plan, which identifies and sequences activities needed to successfully complete the project
* Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
* Determine resources needed to complete the project
* Determine tools and instruments to complete the project
* Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
* Define and consider the project risks
* Manage the portfolio projects
* A minimum of 2-3 years in project management in a similar role
* Educated to degree level or hold a recognised qualification in Project Management
* Electrical CAD experience
* Systems design experience
* Full UK driving licence as travel will be involved
In return my clinet offer a competitive salary and benefits package