|Job Ref:||204691163||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Llantrisant||Address:||Post Code:||LL65||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
The Thomas Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Quality HSE Systems Engineer to join their client, a successful Aerospace Manufacturing company based in Llantrisant. Our client is currently recruiting for a professional, confident and motivated Quality Engineer to work in a busy manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the manufacturing industry preferable aerospace / automotive background knowledge. |
The main purpose of the role is to be site lead for all Business Systems, Procedures and Accreditation's in the crucial areas of Health & Safety, Environment and Quality. The role is responsible for ensuring that the company continuously meet Industry and Customer Requirements.
Duties will include -
• Ensure that all site business systems are up-to-date and compliant with regulations and internal protocol.
• Ensure that the Management System supports the achievement of statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements and the organisations objectives & targets.
• Manage and lead all internal system audits and ensure timely completion & report-back of non-conformances.
• Coordinate with and host all Group and External Auditors to ensure timely site preparation.
• Champion for & report on monthly business system indicators such as audit completion and non-conformance closure timeliness.
• Champion for & report on Weekly Business KPI's.
• Responsibility to ensure that product audits are completed in accordance with agreed standards.
• Support a culture of continuous improvement within all departments by suggesting actions for improvement and challenging current practices and processes.
• Use problem solving techniques to resolve issues and implement improvements.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment towards Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental good practice.
• Create and revise business procedures which align to business standards extending to influence all reports and forms.
• Promote a 'process approach' into the culture of the business.
• Act as an enabler, ensuring new processes are introduced across the business with pace and urgency.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of existing processes and systems.
Skills Required -
• Degree or minimum HNC in Engineering/Quality/Aerospace discipline.
• 5 years minimum Aircraft / Automotive Experience.
• Trained Auditor with internal/external audit experience (ISO9001/AS9100/14001/18000).
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills. IT Literate.
• Instructional and Procedural Writing experience .
• Advanced knowledge of all business standards (HSE & Quality).
• Experience at preparing and conducting business system audits.
• Experience in setting up or maintaining the all applicable business systems (HSE & Quality).
• Experience in process, product and systems audit.
Salary ranges from £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
To Apply for this position please contact :