|Job Ref:||204691234||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
An experienced Engineering Scheme project Engineer/manager required on a 6 month contract tasked to deliver desktop based works packages including planning/ scheduling for teams in the UK, America and India|
As Project Manager within the rail division of this global supplier of highly specialised, engineered solutions provider you will be working in dedicated, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities as part of a team of engineers manufacturing a range of products for the UK and international markets for both Conventional and High Speed applications.
Project Manager scope:
As Project Manager the main emphasis of your role will be to support project planning via desktop based work packages, liaising with project teams based in the UK, America and India. Responsibilities will include:
* Oversee all aspects of projects in different phases incorporating open orders, capacity enhancement etc.
* Plan project cycle (incorporating 1st case design, stress analysis, approval etc.)
* Milestone management and reporting.
* Problem solving and liaising with various project parties to ensure issues are managed quickly and that timings/milestones are met.
* Provide overall planning support to project teams.
Project Manager person:
* Project management with a strong planning element, ideally within the rail industry although applicants with previous CE kite mark knowledge are welcome to apply.
* Conversant with rail industry standards (BS/EN / CE (preferred) / HAZOP / FMEA) and design & document control.
* Working knowledge of Excel (preferred).
* Effective communication skills at all levels
* Systematic with a good eye for detail
* Effective time management capability.
* Will suit "project Planner", "Programme Planner", "Project Engineer", "Project Manager"
This is a days based role with an early finish on Friday's, situated in the Greater London area offering easy access by both road and rail. Rate is dependant upon experience (please call for more details).
An immediate start is available and on this basis to apply or to obtain more information please call Nick Green ((url removed)) on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only).
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)