|Job Ref:||204692913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
Job title: Senior Contracts Manager Principle Contractor |
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + company benefits (dependant on experience & seniority)
Job Type: Permanent
As a long established and well respected name in the Construction Industry our client has increased their in-house expertise to self-deliver the Building Services elements of some of their own projects, already generating an additional £35m per annum to their already impressive £1 Billion + Group T/O. This in house expertise encompasses design, estimation, installation and commissioning.
The client covers a multitude of sectors with particular strengths in the Educational, Public, Commercial and Residential Sectors for traditional architecturally led, Design & Build, New Build and refurbishment projects.
Our client is looking to add a Senior Contracts/Construction Manager to oversee their Self Delivery division reporting to the Construction Director and focused primarily on the delivery of their Education, Public Sector and Commercial portfolio. This is a senior appointment with excellent long term prospects and suited to an experienced, ambitious and driven candidate with a proven track record.
* You will be responsible for an already established team of PM's, M&E Estimators, M&E Foreman and reporting to Director Level.
* Review of all tender returns and adjudicate on tender prices.
* Responsible for delivery and quality on site, sourcing sub-contractors, labour, plant and material and, will oversee commissioning and handover activities of your allocated project portfolio.
* Involvement in all contract activities related to estimating, procurement, cost advice, preparation and agreement of accounts, liaison with the client design team and the delivery of projects
* Reviewing and signing off of method statement and risk assessment.
* The management of the closure of NCR's, review non-conformance and corrective action reports.
* Oversee the M&E document quality produced by the S/C.
* The effective implementation and regular review of the Project Specific Health and Safety Plan.
Education, experience and essential:
* Previous experience as a Senior Contracts/Operational Manager overseeing a portfolio in excess of £5m
* A comprehensive knowledge of current building regulations
* Strong technical capability with experience in the design, specification and management of Building Services projects
* Strong commercial skills and understanding of contract commercials and cost estimates as well as the preparation of fee proposals and delivery to profit
* Extensive experience in a management /leadership role involving knowledgeable customers, technical staff and specialist suppliers, demonstrably capable of delivering the challenging objectives that arise from project activities
* Recognised qualification in Building Services Engineering
For more details on this exciting opportunity, please contact Michael Stevens by applying here online, or call (Apply online only)