|Job Ref:||204693058||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£20000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:36|
Salary: £20,000-£27,000 DOE
Are you an Architectural Technician seeking a new role Staffordshire area?
An Interior Architects studio is seeking an Architectural Technician for a permanent position on their ever growing team. Specialising in Commercial, Retail and Leisure/Hospitality projects, they boast an impressive national client portfolio.
A recent increase in demand for their expertise means they are now seeking a skilled Architectural CAD technician to join their ranks. Working on projects across their portfolio and without supervision, you will be responsible for producing high quality and detailed drawing packages in AutoCAD. A good understanding of the planning and building regulations, and any experience in the Leisure/Hospitality sector are highly advantageous.
• Providing full technical drawing support
• Production of all drawing materials including drawing packages and detailing
• Handling any matters related to planning and building regulations
• Production of project details including joinery and bespoke fabrication
• Extensive experience in a similar position
• Proven track record of delivering on hospitality and leisure projects
• Experience producing full drawing packages including detailing
• In depth knowledge of materials, detailing and construction
• Highly skilled in AutoCAD
Niyaa People represent Architectural professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Country from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of local regional and international Architectural practices to find you the right opportunities for your career goals.
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250.
To apply for this position, or to find out about our other temporary and permanent vacancies, please contact Jay on (Apply online only) or visit us at (url removed)