|Job Ref:||204693140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£20000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:19|
£20,000 - £27,000 DOE
This Staffordshire based firm of Architects and Interior Designers have an exciting opportunity for an Interior Designer to join their ranks on a permanent basis. Boasting a large national client portfolio, they have built a strong reputation for their innovative creative flair, and delivering a completely tailored service. Specialising in Leisure and Retail, with particular focus on bars, clubs and restaurants, you will be working with some of the UK's largest and most recognisable companies.
Having seen an increase in demand for their services, and with a portfolio of new and exciting projects, they are now looking to bring on board an experienced and enthusiastic Interior Designer. Working as part of a tight-knit team, you will play a leading role, from conception to completion, in delivering a wide variety of projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Interior Designer with job running experience, looking to challenge themselves with a dynamic and varied workplace.
• Job running projects through to completion
• Production of full working drawing packages
• Space planning and layout design
• Handling FF&E requirements
• Liaising with clients and contractors
• Conducting surveys and site visits
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
• Job running experience is essential
• Knowledge of commercial, leisure and residential projects
• Strong design and AutoCAD skills
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Ability to think through design problems
Niyaa People represent Architectural professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Country from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of local regional and international Architectural practices to find you the right opportunities for your career goals.
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250.
To apply for this position, or to find out about our other temporary and permanent vacancies, please contact Jay on (Apply online only) or visit us at (url removed)