Search Jobs

Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)


Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)

Senior Project Manager job in London

  • Show me jobs like this one
  • More jobs from this recruiter
  • Email this job to a friend
  • Print this job
Job Ref:  204693226
Employer:  cv-library.co.uk
Industry:  Construction
Job Type:  Permanent
Country:  United Kingdom
County/State:  London
City:  London
Post Code:  WC1A
Salary:  £80000/annum + Full package
23/10/2016 08:44
Role: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £80,000 (negotiable) + full package
Location: Central London

Our client have been established for 25 years and in that time have built a reputation of being a professionally run company. They have an existing turnover of in excess of £55m working within several sectors including high end residential refurbishment, new build and commercial refurbishments. Projects run up to circa £20 million but generally fall between £6m and £14m, working on anything from new to listed buildings. Most of their work is carried out in urban areas and so, tends to be very logistically and technically challenging.

60% of their work is on a D&B contract with the other 40% being traditional with all of their work being as a main contractor. The business have a well-established and well respected supply chain, being a cash rich business with good payment terms they have a number of committed suppliers. Our client prides themselves on bringing in talented managers to continue the high level of quality seen throughout.

Our client is look for a Senior Project Manager to work on a £13.5m D&B high end residential heavy cut and carve refurbishment, on a 14 month programme. The project is based in Central London and involves converting an existing 1970's building from commercial offices to 22 super prime private apartments. This includes the replacement and alterations to the front façade and rear façade. The existing core of the building is being replaced to facilitate the change in use leading to the structural reinforcement of the building.
The successful candidate will operating as the lead manager on site reporting to a visiting operations manager and will be responsible for a team beneath including a senior site manager, site manager, quantity surveyor, design manager and technical services manager.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of delivering heavy structural and high specification cut and carve projects in central London
Copyright © Rengineeringjobs.com Job Board 2011  | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software