|Job Ref:||204693265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
My client are a well known and respected house builder who operate in the North West Region and surrounding counties. They are best known for building contemporary, stylish and modern homes.|
As a business they build 2 - 5 bedroom family homes and apartments and pride themselves on producing quality homes for the best value.
A significant increase in work load means that they are now keen to appoint an experienced, commercially astute Divisional Engineer who has a good understanding of services implementation coupled with an appreciation for design.
The chosen candidate will be given specific projects to run, from initial site identification or from Planning Approval Stage. They will then procure associated information that enables a site commencement or co-ordinate/check and issue externally supplied information.
The role will involve the monitoring of technical submissions to both water and highway statutory bodies, through to chasing approvals and subsequent conclusions of the appropriate agreements (S104/185/106/278/38, etc). This will then follow onto supervision of these works by a nominated contractor/sub-contractor through to full adoption by the relevant bodies.
1. Delivering projects from the pre-start stage through to handover to the construction team.
2. Assist with due diligence technical appraisals for new land acquisitions.
3. Procure technical investigations/assessments.
4. Liaison with Statutory Bodies, regulators and authorities during the land acquisition process.
5. Procure engineering designs for both tender and construction purposes.
6. Liaise with Local Authority/Drainage Undertakers/Solicitors to secure technical approval to designs and S38/S104/S278 etc Agreements
7. Co-ordinate multi-utility/single-utility tenders and subsequent analysis.
8. Co-ordinate piling tenders and subsequent analysis.
9. Liaise with Commercial Department and Sub-contractors to procure demolition/remediation
10. Co-ordinate pre-start process.
11. Take an active involvement at tender stage to provide assistance with technical detailing.
12. Attend site meetings to monitor the progress and resolve any issues as and when they arise.
13. Management of the Development Engineers to ensure departmental objectives are delivered.
14. Management of External Architects and Consulting Engineers including a working knowledge of
the Planning Process.
15. Technical support, inclusive of appropriate advice to the Regional Construction team.
16. Management of Utility Service Authorities and co-ordination of infrastructure.
17. Co-ordination of drawing issues and file management, including monitoring of departmental
systems and procedures.
18. Management of Road and Sewer adoptions, ensuring the regions liabilities are minimised.
19. Exercise due diligence and ensure the Company's commitment to the highest possible standards
are maintained at all times.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career and work for a respectable and thriving business.
If you have the right skills, expertise and ambition to fulfil this role then please apply via this advert.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website