|Job Ref:||204693313||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum plus package and car allowance||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Mechanical Estimator |
City of London
£55,000 to £65,000 plus car / travel allowance and benefits package
Our client is a major participant within the London M&E market. The company has a high profile with numerous projects delivered for some of London's most prestigious clients. The company work within the commercial, education and Health sectors on new build design & build plus refurbishments.
The company provide a friendly work environment with support from a strong senior management team. The role has a strong career path for the ambitious candidates and can lead to senior / management functions.
• The successful candidate will have responsibility for all Tenders/Bids and will work closely with our main contracts estimating teams and will attend client interviews. The candidate must have a solid understanding of the M&E Contracting industry. This posts offers a very good opportunity to contribute to the ongoing success and growth of the Company.
• To check design submissions from consulting engineers & contractors
• To check specifications tender and working drawings etc. on projects and give advice to delivery teams
• Prepare reports for M&E Head of Department
• Must be qualified to at least HND level
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience in building services through consultancy/contracting
• A comprehensive knowledge of current building regulations including gas & water regulations
• A sound knowledge of renewables including solar, heat pumps (air, ground & water)
• A sound knowledge of combined heat & power systems
• Professional Qualifications and/or Institute Membership
Please call Daniel Cordy on (Apply online only) for an informal chat on this and other mechanical estimating roles