|Job Ref:||204690230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||New South Wales||City:||Sydney||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:38|
Project Manager - Fit Out|
Currently looking for a Project Manager with around 2+ years' post graduate experience to work on Aged Care fit out projects based in the Sydney Metro area.
This is a well-established Owner Operator of Aged Care villages with Projects ranging from $5 -$45 million, and presents a great opportunity to take your career to the next level. The successful candidate will initially work in a Project Management capacity on any number of the existing fit out projects they currently have on the go which range from $500k - $3M in value.
With over 30 projects currently in the pipeline mean there is plenty of work to get stuck into straight away and make this a long term opportunity to grow your career experience.
Applicants with specific Aged Care experience will be looked upon favourably, however candidates with residential or other related experience will be considered.
Your key responsibilities as a Project Manager will include:
* Master planning, concept, project Briefs & Feasibility
* Extensive stakeholder management
* Cost control / reporting (Budget development, forecasting, spend profiling, period -end reporting, work in progress valuations)
* Working with the client through the project life cycle, providing support and advisory services.
* You will be managing project scopes, ensuring the project is delivered on time and to budget whist achieving all project objectives.
* Responsible for full life-cycle project management including business case development, feasibility, planning, design and delivery
A Construction Management degree is desirable with existing fit out experience. Strong organisation and communication skills are imperative. Individuals with a proven aptitude in liaising with internal and external stake holders are essential.
Excellent Salary Packages available for the right candidates
To take advantage of this role please apply now or contact Lisa Cooney 02 (Apply online only) or email to discuss confidentially.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website