|Job Ref:||204691044||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Witney||Address:||Post Code:||OX28||Salary:||£60000 - £69000/annum Package + Bonus||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:44|
National Developer with a focus on producing quality homes whilst providing the highest level of customer service require a Project Manager to manage a new, large, fast moving development near Witney.|
They will responsible for; planning the development of a site, managing all aspects of the construction process, including the quality, providing excellent customer service and ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
* Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
* Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
* Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
* Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
* Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
* Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
* Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
* Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
* Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
* Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
* Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
* First Aid
* NVQ Level 6
The above qualifications are required as a minimum.
* Well established housing developer that can offer stability and security
* Producing a high quality product
* Market leading salaries and packages
* Regional business so all work will be local
If you are interested in this position please apply. You will be interviewed by the Construction Director and Contracts Manager which I will help you prepare for within plenty of time.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business