|Job Ref:||204691220||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Pension, RICS Fees||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:44|
A respected global property construction consultancy who offer Quantity Surveying services are seeking a project quantity surveyor to join their prosperous Canary Wharf office. Having always had a leading presence in the residential market this has since developed into a stronghold across commercial, hospitality, leisure and retail sectors. A company who are at the forefront of research and development within construction globally, this is the place to continue your career if you are a globally minded ambitious quantity surveyor, looking to have a wider impact on the industry.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be running projects throughout London and will be established as part of a flourishing team. You will work with a diverse range of blue chip clients on high profile developments.
* Initial Feasibility and early cost advice
* Sit in on weekly project reviews with Contracts Director as required
* Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
* Review Value an Agree Variations to Contracts
* Cost Advice on Professional Fees
* Work closely with Contracts Management team
* Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
* Validating Subcontractor Applications
* Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
* Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
* RICS accredited degree in Quantity surveying or similar relevant subject
* 2 years post graduate experience working in a consultancy environment
* Demonstrate initiative and ability to work both autonomously and part of a team
* A desire to have an impact on the future of construction
* Problem solving and lateral thinking skills
A first-rate opportunity for a quantity surveyor to work within an internationally respected property and construction consultancy.
* £40,000 and £45,000 basic salary (DOE)
* Private medical care
* Company pension
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in London.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Elisha Riddett at Brandon James.
London/ Canary Wharf/ Quantity Surveyor /Project Quantity Surveyor /Project Management /QS