|Job Ref:||204691307||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Canterbury||Address:||Post Code:||CT1||Salary:||£10 - £10.56/hour||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:44|
Adecco are proud to be working with a world known company based in Canterbury who are currently seeking a Carpenter to join their maintenance team of 24 due to a member of the team retiring, you will be required to work 40 hours a week and will be paid £10.56 p/h.|
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To improve and maintain all aspects of joinery and carpentry throughout the property to the highest possible standards. Primarily based & working from the carpentry workshop, the post holder will also be expected to work around various sites in Canterbury.
* To work under direction day to day to complete repairs and maintenance.
* To work with the Premises Carpenters on daily job tickets, minor works, refurbishments and alterations.
* To compliment other Tradesmen as and when required on a daily basis around the premises.
* To ensure that all carpentry and joinery works do not unduly interfere with the smooth running of the business.
* To ensure a high standard of cleanliness during and after excursions of all works.
* To ensure that the Health and Safety Policies are fully implemented.
* Any other duties as requested by line managers.
Please apply now or call (Apply online only) and speak to Charlotte or Natasha.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer