|Job Ref:||204691446||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||27/09/2016 03:20|
Project Manager and Construction Manager - Dry lining, Suspended Ceilings, Partitioning|
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + company benefits
My clients is one of the leading main contractors in the UK. They are currently seeking a number 1 Project Manager and a Construction Manager to work on their projects in Central London.
The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years' previous experience of delivering multiple projects within the construction industry, preferably as a contractor within the interiors fit-out or externals market. Ideally the successful candidate will be able to meet project deadlines and objectives, have strong interpersonal skills, have the ability to produce design and construction programmes and have commercial awareness of works. The candidate should be a driven dynamic person that works well in a team.
The candidate's responsibilities should include but not be limited to the following:
• Organise and manage own workload effectively to meet all project time scales and company/directors expectations
• Ensure that all project documentation is produced to a high standard and distributed to the relevant parties
• Build and maintain good collaborative working relationships with clients and sub-contractors.
• Be capable of running multiples projects, from a projects/contracts manager perspective.
• Projects values range from £ 100k - £ 10million
• Co-ordinate design with other trades on site
• Have a good understanding of drywall and ceiling design
• Dry lining,
• Partitioning, partitions installation
• Suspended Ceilings,
• Floor Screeds,
• Wall Systems
• Metsec installation and
• External Render Systems.
Working with a strong team within a successful specialist main contracting business with an excellent turnover
Company phone/ laptop
working on prestigious commercial projects up to £10m+ with tier 1 contractors
Ambitious candidates will have the ability to quickly progress their career
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Nana Boss on (Apply online only) or NA