|Job Ref:||204695648||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum 25 Days Holiday Allowance + Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Electrical Engineer Immediately Required|
An Electrical Engineer is needed for Site based in Coventry / West Midlands
This new technology park on the outskirts of Coventry requires your building services maintenance skills. Working in three buildings within this high tech technology park that was built less than five years ago.
Working as part of the in house maintenance team you will be an Integral part on the Building Services team. Providing a full set of facilities, energy and project management services offering facilities maintenance services including mechanical and electrical, fabric support and project management.
Working within the facilities team you will have very good customer liaison skills and have previous building services maintenance experience on commercial properties, on ideally static sites. You will provide planned and reactive maintenance.
• You will be working on Electrical, Mechanical (HVAC) and Air handling unit plant.
• Ensuring that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations and agreed service level agreements
• Ensuring that suitable spares and materials are available to carry out maintenance of the plant and assets
• Working as part of a team and independently, you will also be responsible for mentoring apprentices and trainees.
The Successful Candidate:
• 17th Edition
• City and Guilds 2391 - Testing and Inspection (an advantage)
• Air-Conditioning knowledge (an advantage)
• Experience working on tenanted buildings
• Able to identify and repair electrical work
• Have a customer focused approach
This company is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team as soon as possible, in return offering opportunities alongside stability in the work place, a fun working environment and free parking and a subsidised canteen. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience of working in a Mechanical & Electrical maintenance team and will have all the up to date qualifications.
Niyaa People represent Building Services professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large Contractors, Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations.
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at (url removed) or contact us on (Apply online only)