|Job Ref:||204695666||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentwood||Address:||Post Code:||CM14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:44|
ACR have registered an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor on behalf of a major national Residential Developer based out of their regional office in Brentwood, Essex.|
The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring appropriate health, safety and environmental management systems are implemented and maintained by all within the company whilst monitoring and reviewing performance.
Duties include but not limited
* Collect and present HSE performance data to Divisional Boards of Directors and the Group Health, Safety and Environmental Director on a monthly basis or as and when requested.
* Ensure incidents are fully investigated and monitor the implementation of the measures necessary to prevent recurrences. Produce information on incident frequencies utilising the incident reporting and investigation procedure.
* Liaise with Enforcing Authority Inspectors, Insurance Representatives, and other interested parties as required.
* Ensure Divisional Departments have in place arrangements for training all staff in HSE related matters in accordance with management system procedures. Where applicable, design and deliver training or arrange for such training to be designed and delivered by a competent training provider.
* Conduct HSE audits in accordance with management system procedures.
* Assist Divisional Departments in preparation of HSE audits, in accordance with the schedule of Audits produced by the Group Health and Safety Executive.
* Maintain access to health and safety information system.
* Carry out all other duties necessary to ensure the efficient and ongoing management of HSE within the Group.
Ideally applicants will be eligible for Chartered status in the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health and for Associate status in the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment. Experience of BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 19011 auditing would also be advantageous, alongside experience within the Construction sector (preferable in the house building sector).
For further information on the role please do not hesitate in contacting Francisco on (Apply online only) or apply with a CV below