|Job Ref:||204695765||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£70000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
Job title: Managing/Senior Quantity Surveyor |
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 plus car allowance/car plus pension plus healthcare
Location: South West London
Job Type: Permanent
This is a huge company and a fantastic company who I am very happy to represent. This is an international construction outfit who specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit out projects in excess of £30 Million up to £200 Million in value. The company roughly turns over £2.5 Billion. The company have recently had a lot of investment from their major shareholder which has afforded larger projects and also a presence to compete with very high profile competitors. My client has a very low staff turnover as well as very competitive salary packages.
* The company have a Senior Commercial role site based in Twickenham.
* This would be the sole commercial lead on a new build retail store worth £24 Million in value.
* You will be responsible for managing up to 2 surveyors
* This is a JCT Design and Build 2011 form of contract
* This is a brand new job and my client are looking to get interviews in place within the next two weeks
* This is a site based role with occasional office visits. This will run for 1.5 years and is a concrete frame
* The company will offer up to £85K as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car as well as at least 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* There are annual salary reviews, pension and private healthcare as well as travel There are annual salary reviews, pension and private healthcare as well as travel allowances and discretionary bonuses.
Education, experience and essential:
* Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background
* Ideally a degree in Surveying or other form of construction background would be ideal but not always essential.
* At least eight years in a surveying related role is essential.
* A driving license is required
Jerome Lewis at Novo Recruitment
If Surveying's your game, please pick my brain