|Job Ref:||204695866||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edgware||Address:||Post Code:||HA8||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
A key client of ours, is looking to appoint a Development Surveyor for their expanding Commercial team based down in North West London. My client has an excellent reputation for producing Luxury Houses and Executive Apartments in some of the most desirable areas of the London and throughout the UK.|
You will have experience in leading large developments through design, development, pre-construction and delivery, including high-rise RC frame luxury residential
Role and Responsibilities
* Propose any suitable changes on design that will improve buying, saving, ease construction method and/or programme, enhance specification and quality
* Preparation and completion of the Commercial Monitor
* Agree Preliminaries with Estimator and Construction Manager, monitor, report and action if variances are incurred, or likely to be incurred. Produce Prelim Programme for use and monitoring of prelims allowances on site.
* Actively participate in site project meeting and ensure that all commercial matters are discussed and problems investigated.
* Maintain a responsible attitude to quality to encourage customers to buy the Company's product
* Ensure tasks delegated by the Commercial Director and other are completed on time and to the required standard and accuracy
This opportunity also offers full support, further education and continued training. If you fit the criteria please send your up to date CV or call for more information on (Apply online only). My client is actively recruiting and are looking to take the selected candidate on as soon as possible