|Job Ref:||204695979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:44|
Freelance Document Controller - Fit-Out Contractor - 70 Weeks |
£16p/h - £19p/h - dependant on experience
My client is looking for a Document Controller to join a team based on a site that has recently kicked off. You will be part of a long term project and the option of temp to perm is available.
It is essential you have 1 year plus experience for a contractor, also preferred you have BIW / Conject experience.
* Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
* Filing all hard copy documents in appropriate folders and keeping up to date drawing and document registers
* Carry out routine document management administrative tasks including document release and publishing, technical query handling, transmittals, filing, copying and local library management
* Amending documents that were uploaded incorrectly, where possible
* Issue and receive controlled documentation, log issues and receivers, and create general electronic transmittals to the project, customer and suppliers
* Compiling reports, reception duties, typing, any other admin (copying, printing, scanning, filing, arranging of meeting room
* You must be personable and willing to help, and have a flexible work ethic
* Microsoft packages and be IT competent
* Document control procedures and systems - BIW / Conject
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Paige Wooding at Borne Resourcing