|Job Ref:||204691525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:44|
I am looking for an outstanding, committed and ambitious Site Agent with experience in either Water or Highways projects to work for my Midlands based client.|
The firm are as family run business who have grown steadily for the past 40 years, working predominantly on Highways and water projects, but they are involved in the utilities and drilling sectors.
Applicants must be willing to get stuck in on the sites they work at and from time to time may be asked to act as Setting out Engineer, Site Manager, Foreman etc when required.
If successful, your duties will include:
• Planning and programming of the works
• Monitoring and implementing the financial controls and cost reports
• Management and monitoring of Sub Agents, Section Engineers and the works team
• Management of plant , materials and subcontractors
• Overseeing and coordinating traffic management plans
• Liaise and chair client/project meetings
• Oversee daily administration, quality, audits, permits and records
• Oversee the setting out and as well as the as-builts
• Implementation of company procedures and protocols
• Compilation of Method statements and risk assessments
• Interpreting and implementing of the design
• Health and Safety compliance
All Applicants must fill the following criteria:
• Extensive recent highways/ water experience
• A proven record of delivering similar projects successfully as a Site Agent
• Self-motivated, disciplined and passionate
• HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
• Good command of AutoCAD
• CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid qualifications
• UK drivers Licence and the right to work in the UK
Salary available is up to £50k per annum plus generous benefits package including vehicle, 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) and pension as well as health benefits.
For more details, or to be considered, please make all applications for the attention of Andrew Halliday.
BCS Recruitment is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Land Fill & Quarries