|Job Ref:||204691528||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Stratford||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:36|
Are you an experienced Construction Assessor? With experience in assessing Groundwork's and Street works. Alderwood a currently recruiting for a Leading Training Provider based in Stratford looking to expand their Construction Delivery Team|
* Train, review and monitor and assess learners on Civil Construction courses; Pathway 7 - General construction, New roads and street works course, Level 2 Construction Operations - Highways Maintenance
* Maintain all Learner and course related documentation
* Support the development of this area of curriculum provision
* Act as a personal tutor/mentor to groups of students and maintain their individual files and tracking documents.
* Assess all off the job and workplace performance criteria and assist in the candidates' portfolio building.
* Using your report writing skills, you will maintain accurate records of student progress and acting as a focus for students with their collection of evidence.
* Regularly visiting learners in the workplace to assess and review their progress.
* Assessor award; D32/D33, A1
* Relevant qualification/experience in your subject area.
* Vocationally qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Experience of working in the Construction Industry
* Salary is negotiable on experience
* 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Company Van
For further information or if you wish to apply please contact Chris Kitson via or on (Apply online only).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK