|Job Ref:||204691554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:36|
Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor Housing|
Our client is an award winning developer with an impressive portfolio of completed developments across the UK. The company has been trading for over 30 years and is privately owned, turnover is £30million per annum.
Due to a number of new developments starting in 2016 they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with housing experience to work alongside an experienced Commercial Manager overseeing a number of projects across the West Midlands area.
* Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
* Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
* Performing risk, value management and cost control
* Advising on procurement strategy
* Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
* Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
* Allocating work to subcontractors
* Providing advice on contractual claims
* Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
* Valuing completed work and arranging payments
* Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
* Degree in Quantity Surveying is preferred but not essential
* Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
* Good technical and contractual knowledge
* Computer literate
* Highly motivated and keen to progress within the company
* Coins experience would be useful
Our client is looking for experienced candidate who can demonstrate significant successes and a record of achievement in the commercial management of similar projects together combined with management skills and the ability to deliver a project within the commitment of the contract.
£40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)