|Job Ref:||204694214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£24900 - £33000/annum Dependant on skills||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
Our Client, a global manufacturer of luxury motor yachts based on the beautiful south coast of England Requires Electricians and electricians mates work in small teams to fit out all electrical systems on board the Luxury Yacht range which includes boats from 48 to 155 feet. Typical tasks include the installation of cable management systems (trays and trunking), drilling and cutting penetrations through GRP and Ply bulkheads, running pre-prepared cables/looms through the boat, terminating cables, crimping and creating looms, installing and connecting batteries, mounting and installing components, installing NMEA navigation systems and various audio/visual systems.|
Our client is looking for talented individuals that share our passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
* Experience of working to a high standard of finish
* A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
* High attention to detail
* Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
* Conscientious attitude to work
* Punctual and reliable
* Able to work on boats and on the water if required
* Experience with electrical contracting in a domestic or industrial setting across first or second fix.
* At least a level 2 vocational qualification in an electrical subject (domestic/industrial electrotechnology, marine electrical, inspection and testing, AM2, 17th/16th Edition or equivalent)
* Able to attend and pass a one hour electrical trade test in Poole, Dorset
* Able to read electrical schematics at a basic level
* Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
If you are interested please send your CV to Sarah. Or call the St Albans Technical Branch on (Apply online only)