|Job Ref:||204694395||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
PURCHASE LEDGER ADMINISTRATOR - CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - BIRMINGHAM|
To ensure accurate invoice processing and account reconciliation, whilst working within the Purchase Ledger team to achieve department deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and orders.
* General loss/ damage
* Health & Safety
* Vehicle Leases
* Section Notices
* Release invoices in preparation for payment.
* Interaction with relevant department / supplier in order to resolve queries.
* Pro active query management and resolution for supplier accounts.
* Ensure correct paperwork is received to meet VAT rules and regulations.
* Ensuring accuracy and self-checking of work.
* Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements within deadlines.
* Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details.
* Bank account details must be received in writing and checked and countersigned by PL Manager.
* Relevant photocopying / filling of invoices when required. Ensuring files are maintained in line with current procedure.
* Reception cover when required;
* Covering overflow of reception calls.
* Mentor/ support colleagues ensuring the department is working as a team to have all accounts up to date and accurate, assisting with colleagues work when required.
* Working to monthly deadlines set within procedures.
* Other duties as reasonably required from time to time
General standard of education (equivalent to A Levels)
Knowledge and experience
Knowledge and experience of purchase ledger
Knowledge of general accounts and processes
Experience of accounts within a construction or relevant environment
Skills and special aptitudes
Good understanding of Microsoft excel and computer literate
Work with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
Skill with numbers and intermediate mathematical ability
Ability to prioritise and learn quickly
Effective oral and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent organisational skills
Disposition and personal qualities
Focussed, motivated and ambitious
Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and discretion
Meticulous and methodical
Impartiality of judgment
Self-reliance and self-motivation
* £20,000 - £26,000
* Flexible additional benefits
Please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Alternatively please call Lauren Gilbert on (Apply online only).
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business