|Job Ref:||204694459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor |
My client is a growing Contract Carpentry Company based in Brighton and are looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
You would ideally have some site experience and/or a background in construction with a suitable degree/qualification.
Your role will involve the following:
* Assisting the Senior Surveyor in securing new work
* Following up tender enquiries including pricing, preparation and negotiation of new contracts
* Following leads
* Assisting in setting up contract terms with new clients
* Organising, planning and undertaking site surveys
* Interpreting specification and measuring from drawings
* You must be able to drive and have a clean licence, be computer literate and have a proactive approach to your work load.
On offer for the successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor is up to £25,000 dependant on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role please call Jason Fiori on (Apply online only) or email