|Job Ref:||204694603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
Permanent Site Manager required in Lancashire/Cheshire area**|
Insite International is recruiting on behalf of one of The Top 100 Contractors in the UK. With an annual turnover of circa £100 million & profits boasting £32 million, this company has been a front runner within the industry for over 125 years.
• Education & Healthcare
• Sports & Leisure
• Industrial & Civil Engineering
• Commercial & Retail
We are looking for a permanent Senior Site Manager to work in the Lancashire and Cheshire regions to work on prestigious projects valuing £5 million - £10 million in the commercial sector within an established project delivery team.
Based on site, you will be required to work 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday although you will be expected to work the hours which are required to fulfil the job role fully.
Offering a competitive salary of to £38,000 per annum,
32 days' holiday (including bank holidays), company car/car allowance, company pension, life insurance (subject to pension status), private medical health insurance and a profit-related bonus.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be required to provide support and to assist in the daily organisation and supervision of the site or section of a large project. You will ensure the work is carried out economically and in accordance with the specification and programme
Key duties will be;
• Assist in determined the sequence and method of operations, including forecasting labour, plant and material requirements.
• Organise and give direction to the workforce ensuring compliance with the appropriate Statutory Regulations, Company Policy, Company Management System, Health and Safety Regulations and our Sustainable Business Strategy.
• Ensure a comprehensive and accurate daily diary is maintained including all records required, highlighting areas of activity or performance requiring special consideration or attention.
• Ensure prompt and accurate recording and agreement of all extra works, variations and delays and notify the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor of the implications.
• Manage own and others time to meet all project requirements and provide the safest possible working environment
• Monitor and audit the quality of own and others' work and
• Understand the procedures processes and legislation required in their job.
The successful candidate will;
• Have a in date SMSTS/ NEBOSH/ IOSH
• Hold a Management CSCS Card & be First Aid Trained
• Has a proven track record working for a major contractor on a wide range of construction projects including; new builds, extensions and renovations
• Experience of working as a Senior Site Manager for a similar sized main contractor, working on projects in the region of £5 - £10 million
• A practical understanding of construction through a trade background
• A proven track record of completing large construction projects on schedule and within budget;
• Experience of supervising works from the start to completion
• Have an eye for detail and for quality of build and design
• a full UK driving licence; this opportunity will involve travel on a regular basis
• Want to progress their career through a very successful, award winning, over achieving major contractor that believe in promoting within
• Be driven by career development, progression & personal determination
• Thrive under pressure
• Be passionate about Health & Safety
• Achieve & exceed expectations with a can do attitude
• Possess tenacity, ambiguity, dominance, commitment & motivation
If this is of interest to you, please contact Becky Verity at Insite International on (Apply online only) or NA