|Job Ref:||204694629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Various UK locations||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
We are currently seeking Project Managers at all levels for our client who specialise in Building Controls. This exciting opportunity will be based out of one of their nationwide offices.|
Salary is negotiable & highly competitive and will be dependant on experience levels and location.
The perspose of the role is to efficiently manage a portfolio of building inspection & regulation services to meet their clients expectations.
Main accountabilities will include:
- Maintain a portfolio of projects for specified clients
- Vet all commissions & plans and carry out on site inspection to ensure compliance with building regulations
- Provide technical advice and guidance to clients on building controls matters.
- Liaison with Fire Brigade where required
- Preferably you will hold a membership in RICS, ABE or equivalent membership
On top of the highly competitive salary, this opportunity has an extensive list of benefits to include: Company car option, one professional membership paid, auto-enrolment pension, child care voucher system, 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
To be considered, simply apply using your most recent CV and we'll endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible