|Job Ref:||204694738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Fife||City:||Rosyth||Address:||Post Code:||KY11||Salary:||£32000 - £39000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
Demob Job Reference: j2665 |
Job Title: Lead Auditor
Location: Scotland and NI Areas.
Salary: Up to £39,000 per annum
My client is one of the UK's leading support services companies. They look after our armed forces by delivering essential infrastructure including, housing, management services, facilities management, planned and responsive activities, small works projects, professional services, estate management and grounds maintenance services. They now require a Lead Auditor to be based in the Scotland and NI areas. You will be responsible to deliver audit compliance with the company's Management Systems and contract requirements.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. British Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force (RAF) and a proven track record in delivering quality management systems.
- To carry out internal & supplier audits against company, customer, legal and nationally recognised standards and requirements.
- To create audit scope documents to be used in audits taking into account contract and business requirements.
- To arrange audits with auditees and client representatives.
- To carry out additional follow up audits on non-conformances identified during the scheduled audit Programme.
- To maintain effective relationships with client, Contract Quality Managers and other appropriate representatives.
- To add completed audit reports and non-conformances onto the appropriate database(s) in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all non-conformances are closed out in an effective and timely manner.
- To provide advice and support to sites in the closing out of non-conformance(s) and the introduction of new best practice(s).
- To monitor and maintain the audit programme.
- To produce monthly reports and information as identified by the Head of Quality.
- To support the introduction of new and revised quality related processes and procedures within the business.
- To support the role out of training as identified by the Head of Quality.
- To work in a safe and secure manner at all times and report all dangerous occurrences or near misses
- Undertake ownership of specific business quality related topics as directed by line management.
- Lead auditor in ISO 14001, 18001 and 9001.
- Substantial demonstrable experience in quality auditing role.
- Ability to travel extensively between sites.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience in quality management.
- Experience of operating in a military environment.
- Valid full UK driving licence.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- IT literate and report writing skills.
- Up to £39,000k Salary per annum.
- Company car or allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Challenging and varied working environment.
- Opportunity to join a large and well established business