|Job Ref:||204694892||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
Vacancy: Foreman / Supervisor|
Salary: Neg. hourly rate depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is a leading and long established Irish main contractor specialising in design and build undertaking projects through-out Ireland. They have experience with several sectors of the Irish and British construction market including large scale residential, commercial and mixed use developments.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Foreman / Supervisor to be based in Dublin 7. The successful candidate will undertake the demolition and basement excavation of a new hotel. The successful candidate should have at least 4-5yrs experience undertaking similar projects within a main contractor.
Roles and responsibilities
* Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare - Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
* Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
* In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
* Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
* Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
* Monitor and record works where required
* Implement disciplinary and grievance procedures as required by prevailing conditions
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Client, general public and other 3rd Parties