|Job Ref:||204695112||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:39|
We have exciting opportunities for Installers to join our team based at our Head Office in High Wycombe.|
We are the UK's leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors, windows and blinds. Established in 2002, we have grown rapidly, and now operate globally and as well as manufacturing facility in North America.
The key purpose of the role is to provide onsite support for our professional in-house Solutions team- for Windows, Doors and Blinds. Full training and a funded NVQ in Fenestration will be provided.
• To build an in depth knowledge of Origin products and processes from factory to site.
• To act as a representative for Origin and to ensure excellent customer service at all times.
• Service aluminium Bi-folding Doors and Windows.
• Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
• Assess product performance based on issues reported, recommend modifications and or improvements.
• Work safely and responsibly, avoiding injuries, damage to property and loss of unused materials.
• Report any changes, deficiencies or deviations in products to the Team Leader or Coordinator.
• Correctly complete service work reports, hazard spots, non-conformance reports in a timely manner.
• To receive and deal with onsite enquiries using own judgement as required.
• To perform onsite installs of our doors and windows.
• To assist customer fitters as required.
• To support our Installers with all site tasks.
• To support our Senior Installers with onsite training sessions.
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Have sound IT skills and telephone manner.
• Be passionate about our products and service levels.
• Be proactive with a can do attitude and willingness to help with varied requests.
• Have excellent problem solving skills.
• Be exceptionally organised and able to multitask.
• Have meticulous attention to detail.
• Be professional and a good team player.
• Be practical, logical and have good common sense.
• Be highly self-motivated and must be comfortable and able to work on own initiative.
• Must be able to travel across the UK and work outside of standard hours if necessary.
• A general knowledge and/or experience of a building site is beneficial.
• A recognised apprenticeship or similar is desirable, along with being CHAS trained.
• A good understanding of power and hand tools.
• Relevant experience in a customer facing and/or technical service environment is essential.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Please apply online for this Installer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Installer role and to follow further instructions if applicable