|Job Ref:||204696053||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Pension, Healthcare, Car Allowance||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
Senior Technical Coordinator - North London - £Excellent|
My client, a multiple award winning residential developer, are looking for an experienced and hands-on senior Technical coordinator to join their team based out of their North London office. The company work on private sale and affordable housing projects across the UK and have built an exceptional reputation as one of the UKs up-and-coming residential developers.
This role is for a Senior Technical Coordinator to come on board to help manage their North London residential projects.
As a Technical coordinator some of your key responsibilities will be:
• Management of the external design team and specialist consultants in order to ensure all construction documents are provided with correct development programme and budget
• Review and scrutinise design drawings and details for compliance, buildability, VE options throughout all stages of the design process
• Ensure building regulations and warranty conditions are cleared, without delay to the project/business
• Resolve and design or building problems
• Liaising with H&S Managers and assisting in the preparation of the pre-construction information plans, F10s and H&S documentation
You will be expected to have strong knowledge of the development/technical design process as well as proven experience of detailed design for residential schemes using various construction materials such as RC and timber framing.
As well as having the opportunity to gain valuable experience working for a top residential developer on award winning projects, you will also expect to receive a highly competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package