|Job Ref:||204696081||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum Benefits package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:37|
Town Planner | Wakefield | Independent Planning Consultancy|
£22,000 to £30,000
A fantastic opportunity with a leading independent Planning consultancy, specialising in residential and commercial planning projects, they are actively seeking an exceptional Town Planner to join their vibrant team.
The company has a highly skilled team who provide wide ranging assistance for planning applications and appeals with a wide range of clients including housebuilders, developers, local authorities and private individuals.
You will possess the following;
* A team player with the confidence to work autonomously,
* Enthusiastic attitude towards all aspects of town planning,
* Actively working towards completion of RTPI membership if not already chartered,
* Excellent communication skills,
* Fantastic inter personal skills and an unrivalled passion towards all aspects of Town Planning.
Your duties will include;
* Working closely with a range of key clients of the company who represent some major projects in the North,
* Drafting insightful planning statements on a range of planning matters,
* Managing the entire planning application and appeals processes from start to finish,
* Lead on client meetings, feasibility studies and site appraisals,
This is a very exciting opportunity to further your Town Planning career with a dynamic and hands-on consultancy alongside a fantastic salary and excellent benefits package.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on (Apply online only) or email. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch