|Job Ref:||204696125||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£18000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
Assistant Estimator/Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks / Civil Engineering - Nottingham|
My client is a groundworks and civil engineering contractor that has an excellent reputation and a strong presence in the Midlands. They are looking to recruit a Junior Estimator/Quantity Surveyor to add to their head office in Nottingham. The vacancy is a result of an increase in workload and will require occasional site travel.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated in Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying and will be comfortable in carrying both Estimating & Quantity Surveying duties. Any previous pre- construction/commercial experience in a civil engineering or construction environment would be hugely beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Civil Engineer/Estimator to progress their career with an exciting and growing contractor. The client offers both an outstanding support network and career progression paths.
Various civil engineering projects: groundwork / earthwork packages, roads, culverts, drainage projects
* Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying qualification
* Relevant industry work experience (Preferably)
* Proficient with MS Office (Excel & Project in particular)
* Excellent IT & numerical skills
* Must be UK citizen
* Full UK driving license
Assisting the estimating team with:
* Building client relationships
* Producing bills of quantities
* Taking off from drawings
* Compiling & submitting technical proposals
* Liaising with all projects stakeholders to submit competitive tenders
* Training towards becoming a standalone level Estimator
* £18,000 - £30,000 basic salary
Please submit all CV Applications directly to:
(url removed) - (Apply online only).
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business