|Job Ref:||204696142||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£300 - £340/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:37|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - South Yorkshire|
A leading UK contractor has a great opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team and work on a major civils project in South Yorkshire. This opportunity is has come available due to a huge increase in the workload and having a contract extension.
As one of the Senior Quantity Surveyors, you will be contributing to a major civils projects in the area.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
* Must have experience working on groundworks for either a civils or build project.
* Have at least 8 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
* ICC contract experience is desirable but not essential
As the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor you will get a rate of £300-£340 per day, dependant on your experience.
Why Should You Apply?
* Taking part in a high class civils project.
* Experience working within a leading UK main contractor.
* Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business