|Job Ref:||204696336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
Property Services Manager|
£25,000-£30,000. 12 month Fixed Term Contract
My client is a successful construction, development, maintenance, investment and management group operating throughout England, predominantly in London and the southern counties. They work in a close partnership with the NHS and specialise in the management and development of health care property in the acute and mental health sectors.
As part of their continued growth they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Property Services Manager on a 12 month FTC to join their NHS Property Services Team, based in Goosnargh, Preston.
This role will be predominantly to oversee the delivery of the Domestic and Porters service across the Trust. As Property Services Manager you will be responsible for the management and performance monitoring of both soft and hard FM services with a bias for domestic and logistics services. In addition, you will ensure services are procured to the appropriate technical & quality standards and are maintained to the necessary physical environmental conditions that is conducive to patient care / recovery, as well as input into the production of Trust wide estate strategy.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Strong experience of delivering facilities services, ideally within the NHS.
* Strong commercial awareness
* Commitment to providing consistent top level service
* Ability to lead, motivate and develop others to succeed in their roles and to achieve targets, sometimes within a pressurised environment.
* Awareness of current legislation and ability to understand and implement company procedures whilst delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
* Excellent organisational, negotiation, problem-solving, communication and record-keeping skills
* Ability to analyse statistics and information in order to drive continual improvement
This is an excellent opportunity to join a key partner of the NHS. For immediate consideration please apply now