|Job Ref:||204696283||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£44000 - £50000/annum car allowance, medical, pension||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:45|
Job Title: Technical Services Manager|
Location: Central London
Salary: £44-50k + car allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Technical Services Manager to work for our prestigious client in the heart of London. The purpose of the Engineering Services Manager role is to support facilities management teams in achieving optimum engineering performance in the workplace. This will be achieved by the Technical Services Manager providing a high standard of engineering advice and a timely response to operational incidents and customer issues. The role will also oversee engineering maintenance and repair operations to ensure that FM service delivery is not compromised.
The Technical Services Manager will be accountable for:
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with the operational teams in their designated area of responsibility.
• Providing engineering expertise, support and consultancy when requested to do so by operational colleagues.
• Supporting asset and maintenance planning in the area of their area of responsibility and contributing to the development of national strategies.
• Undertaking the planning and execution of maintenance and repair operations to ensure that a cost effective solution is provided without disruption to site operations and customers.
• Undertaking investigations and providing reports in relation to any operational incidents or Issues when requested to do so.
• Substantial experience in managing building services. Must have more than 5 year's management experience of engineering operations.
• HNC / HND qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- HV AP is a bonus
• Member of a professional institute (i.e. BIFM, CIBSE or IET)
• Holder of an IOSH or NEBOSH
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office suite