|Job Ref:||204696237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£32000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
EMBS are delighted to representing a FM services provider based in Manchester.|
The client are requiring a Regional Maintenance Manager to cover the maintenance for 15 sites across the North West region.
The client has just secured a a large contract with huge nationwide brand covering Manchester and surrounding areas.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
* Assessment of all maintenance requirements for an allocated cluster or region.
* The production of associated cost estimates for the identified maintenance requirements.
* The production of short, medium and long-term maintenance plans for those academies.
* Liaison with the Estates Director and to assist with the production of annual Trust wide assessments.
* Technical design, specification, tendering, contract administration and project management of maintenance projects as instructed by the Estates Director.
As well as a very competitive salary, there are other bonuses included: Car allowance, health care, child care vouchers, discounted gym memberships, to name a few.
To be considered for and be successful in this role you will need 3 years proven commercial experience as a multi-site Maintenance Manager within the property, leisure, retail or hotel sector. You must also have experience in building relationships remotely and meeting KPI's.
Applications will only be considered from candidates eligible to work in the UK.
Once your application has been received a member of the EMBS FM team will call to conduct a telephone based suitability interview