|Job Ref:||204696182||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:37|
A leading architectural practice is now recruiting for a Principal designer/CDM Coordinator to join their team in their Manchester office.|
The role will entail;
- Planning, managing and coordinating health and safety in the pre-construction phase.
- Advise clients with the preparation of the pre-construction documents before moving ahead with the subsequent phases of the projects
- Work with the architects in the office to ensure the elimination of the potential health and safety hazards of a construction project
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience working within a Principal Designer or CDM coordination position
- Will be well educated on all health and safety aspects of construction
- Will have excellent communication skills and a precise attention to detail
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of between £40,000-60,000 (DOE) and will also be eligible for the company benefits scheme. He/she will also be exposed to a range of fantastic projects as there are numerous global companies on their client list currently.
If you think that you are a good fit for this position and possess all of the relative experience necessary to be a success then apply now and send your application to Adam Dolan.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be taking place over the course of this week and next***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position